We tried a variety of models in order to help you choose a product. We sought out goods that are simple, reliable, and have a long service life, so you won’t have to worry if they will work when you need them.
10 of The Best 1 1/2 guard On the Market Today
How We Choose
To determine which 1 1/2 guard came out on top, we designed a difficult series of analyses to compare their performance side by side. Each product undergoes a multi-point performance examination to grade quality, features, affordability, and other factors. We analyzed and assessed them based on the following criteria to reduce our choices and ensure that only the finest 1 1/2 guard made it to our list:
- Brand value
- Consumer ratings, reviews & many more
- Fit Wahl Model:5 Star Balding, 5 Star Legend, 5 Star Magic Clip, 5 Star Senior, 100 Anniversary, Color Pro,...
- Fit Other Model: Babyliss Pro FX870/ FX880/ FX825 Series, Conair HC244NGBV, Hatteker RFC676/686/696, Limural K11S and...
- Color Coded: Each guards with a different color and different cutting lengths. Grab quickly based on the identity of...
- Color indicates length
- Proven quality
- Stylist approved
- PERFECT FIT: Cutting Guides Guide combs is designed for Multiple models Wahl Hair Clippers, Premium Cutting Guides will...
- SIMPLE AND CONVENIENT: The customized guide comb is easy to install, unload and clean, and comes with a box for easy...
- HIGH QUALITY: It is made of high-quality ABS and aluminum materials, with metal clamps for precise adjustment and...
- VERSATILE GUIDE COMB: For your convenience, the Wahl Premium Cutting Guide with Metal Clip #1/2 & #1 1/2 Combo Set...
- OTHER COMBS SOLD SEPARATELY: In addition to Cutting Guide with Metal Clip #1/2 & #1 1/2 Combo Set, Wahl offers combs in...
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Wahl Premium Cutting Guide with...
- PLEASE NOTE: Due to continuous improvement, the product appearance may slightly vary from the product images on this...
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Color Coded Comb #1 1/2 Attachment (#3139-101) is White in color and provides a 3/16"...
- PROFESSIONAL PRECISION: From Wahl Professional's commercial grade line of products, the Color Coded Comb Attachment...
- Sizes 0.5, 1.5 (3/32", 3/16")
- Patented magnetic combs eliminate the need for clips that bend or break
- Provides safe, accurate clipper cutting
- Age range description: All Life Stages
- Easy-to-Snap-On color coded stainless-steel attachment guide comb
- It is NOT recommended to use with #40 Ultimate or Competition Series Blade
- Leaves hair 5/32 inch (4 mm) Uses: Soft cutting blade, tapering sides and nape
- Made in USA
- Fits Classic 76, Star-Teq Powerline, and Outlaw models
- Warm Tips: If you are not sure wether this clipper guards fit with your trimmer, pls measure the blade sizes. Fits...
- Jumbo Clipper Guards Suit for Wahl Clipper: Fits Most Wahl clippers nice and snug. No rattling. Please see pic 7 to...
- Leave 2 Inch LONG Hair: 2 inch，perfect length to cut the top of hair yet able to style it as well.
- Packing Includes: You get 2pcs wahl replacement guards. Guard Number: #1/2 & #1 (Length: 1/16” and 1/8")
- Recommended Wahl Model: 100 Anniversary, Color Pro, ColorProPlus, 5 Star Balding, 5 Star Legend, 5 Star Magic Clip, 5...
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: The Color Coded Comb Guide #1 is Red in color and provides a 1/8" (3mm) length. The Color Coded...
Things to Consider When Buying 1 1/2 guard
When you need to buy 1 1/2 guard, it can be hard to know whether or not you’re getting the best one. There are so many on the market that it’s hard to know where to start, and even harder to know which products will actually meet your needs. This buying guide will help you make an educated decision about what products are right for you.
- Design: First and foremost, you want to make sure that 1 1/2 guard has a good design. The design is what attracts people to buy a product, so it’s important that it be well-designed and appealing to the eye.
- Price: Of course, price is an important factor in choosing which product you want to purchase. You don’t want to spend too much money on something that isn’t worth it, but you also don’t want to get an inferior product because of its low price tag.
- Durability: When looking at durability, make sure that 1 1/2 guard will last long enough for you to get your money’s worth out of it!
- Safety: Safety should always be considered when choosing which products you buy, especially if they’re going into your mouth or near your eyes!
- Customer Service: While there are many great companies out there who offer excellent customer service and support for their products, unfortunately, not all companies do, so keep this in mind when shopping around!
When buying a product, there are several things you should look for:
What do you want?
It’s important to know what you want before you go shopping, so that you can find exactly what you need and avoid wasting time on products that don’t work for you. If possible, make a list of features or specifications that are important to you, so that when you’re in store, or online, they’ll be easy to find.
How much do I want to spend?
You should always plan ahead of time how much money you want to spend on it. This helps ensure that at the end of the day, no matter what happens (or doesn’t happen), it won’t be too expensive for your budget!
What happens if something goes wrong with your purchase? You need to know that the company will stand behind their product and offer great customer service should anything go wrong. That way, if something does break down or fail within the first year of owning it, they’ll make sure it gets fixed or replaced quickly so you don’t have to worry about your purchase being under warranty anymore!
The next thing you should consider is price. The price of an item can vary widely depending on what kind of quality you want and how much you’re willing to spend on 1 1/2 guard. Make sure that you do your research so that you know how much each item costs before making a purchase decision.
This one seems obvious, but it’s important not just because quality makes something last longer but also because high quality means fewer defects when manufacturing or shipping occurs. When these things happen at scale, they can cost companies millions of dollars in damages or returns (or both!). So when looking 1 1/2 guard at quality, think about how well built/designed/made something is and how likely it is to break down over time due.
Last update on 2022-11-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API